Thursday, October 9, 2008

I don't want to post this

Really. I don't want to. I don't want to join in with the rest of the country in promoting negative attacks on citizens, politicians, etc. It's not right, it's not fair, and it's not helping.

So I'm going to rationalize that my posting of this video is to help educate, because clearly, the people you're about to see are not educated. They are not even trying to be. They are destroying the old adage, "Don't judge a book by its cover."

More to the point, "Don't judge a presidential candidate by his name."




Please know that I'm not saying that only people who vote Democrat are educated. Nor am I trying to convert the masses to vote against John McCain, though admittedly, I am voting for Barack Obama.

I merely want people to get the facts and base their decisions once they have the facts. Just saying, "The name says it all" isn't good enough. This country deserves better than that.

1 comment:

David Terrenoire said...

I think we work with one of those people.